One day trip to Hsu’s Ginseng Farm
Boarding Place/Departure Time for Bus:
- Rosedale Shopping Center, Roseville ( at Parking Lot between AMC and County Road B2)/8:00AM
- Tamarack Village Shopping Center, Woodbury ( at Parking Lot in front of Cub Grocery Store)/8:30AM
**Please note 8:00 & 8:30AM above are DEPARTURE time. Please arrive at the bus location 15 min before departure, bus will depart on time.
- 3.5 Hours, on bus to Hsu’s Ginseng Enterprises.
- 2 Hours, Rest at HGE or Restaurant, learn about the ginseng products (discounts for visiting guests) and have a healthy Ginseng Lunch (reservation required) or regular Chinese lunch.
- 2 Hours, Ginseng Farm Tour (guided by receptionist to experience the farm life and receive 1 ginseng root as a gift).
- Board bus before 4:00PM and return to morning bus boarding place around 7:30 and 8:00PM.)
** Please prepare your own drink and snack. If you do not order prepaid Ginseng Lunch, you should bring your own or have lunch at the restaurant. We have no plan to stop at other eatery.
* Download registration form & event flyer.
* Limited bus seats, 50 only. Please send your fares by June 25, 2011. We will count on 「First come, first served」 basis until full capacity reaches.
★Round Trip Bus Fare: $20 per one person. (Same price for adults & children). The total cost of bus is about $40 per person; CAAPAM will subsidize the remaining balance of the bus expense.
* Ginseng Lunch Fare: $20 per one person. (Optional)
* Fill in and sign the registration form below.
* Mail the signed registration form and the check, payable to CAAPAM, to:
PO Box 25767, Woodbury, MN 55125
Please also e-mail a copy of your completed registration form, before June 25, 2011, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Contact: Paul Hsu(Xu) at 651 239 8962(cell phone, T-Mobile)