The Chinese American Academic & Professional Association in Minnesota (CAAPAM), founded in 1992, is a non-profit professional organization for all Chinese Americans in Minnesota and neighboring states. Supported by members with diverse expertise and specialties, CAAPAM has the following objectives to:
• Promote professional development among Chinese Americans
• Enhance the image of Chinese American academics and professionals
• Provide networking opportunities for Chinese American academics and professionals
in Minnesota and other parts of the world.
CAAPAM actively holds, sponsors, and supports meetings of various topics and interests, including:
• Annual general membership meeting
• Annual academics and professional conference
• Special programs
These activities provide great opportunities for members and nonmembers to learn new technologies, exchange ideas, and meet with distinguished Chinese American academics and professionals.